It is no secret we are lovers of all things 4moms. Not just because they make cool products but because their products make parents lives easier. The newest product from 4moms, the rockaRoo, stays true to 4moms form and may just be the Baby Registry essential of 2014! We’re super excited to share our thoughts on the rockaRoo and because 4moms is so generous, we are giving one away!
Little Miss Margaux has been testing out the rockaRoo for several weeks and she loves it. As a baby that wants to be held 100% of the time the rockaRoo has been a saving grace for allowing mama to spend QT with big sis, gets stuff done around the house, write a product review – you know the usual! Here’s why Margaux and I love the rockaRoo so much:
1) It rocks like a rocking horse which maximizes the sensation of rocking for Margaux. It basically flips the motion of a swing upside down and increases motion at the baby’s head which is where it has the most impact. The movement is smooth and soft all while operating very quietly.
2) The rockaRoo is cozy. Made with soft, plush fabrics and a snuggly seat that embraces her (much like being held I presume) – Margaux is comfortable. You can also use the newborn insert to further increase the coziness.
3) It fits all moods. The rockaRoo has five speeds so depending on the mood/time of day it is a gentle lull to sleep or a bit more fun, place to ride. Margaux is still young so prefers the lower speeds but I can see her enjoying the faster speeds as she gets older.
4) The rockaRoo is fun! From the colorful, removable and reversible toy balls on the moveable arm to the mp3 player hook up to the fun colors and patterns it comes in – the rockaRoo is all around fun.
5) The footprint is small and it takes up minimal space. The rockaRoo is 70% smaller than a typical swing! As a family short on space we all love that the rockaRoo doesn’t crowd our living quarters. It is also lightweight and super easy to pick up and move from room to room if necessary.
It is obvious we are lovers of the latest genius from 4moms and know you will be too. In our opinion, this is a Baby Registry must have or as in our case, an essential piece of gear for baby #2.
You may be asking… what’s the difference between the rockaRoo and the beloved, mamaRoo well here it is… as we mentioned, the rockaRoo rocks. Rocks like a rocking horse. The mamaRoo has five different motions that are designed to move how you do – swaying side to side, bouncing up and down, etc. So the fundamental difference is the type of movement. In a perfect world you’d have both so 4moms is giving you a chance to win the brand new rockaRoo! And 4moms is so awesome, they, themselves are giving away a rockaRoo everyday! Enter daily, here.
Our giveaway starts today, January 21st and ends Saturday, January 25th at noon CST. The winner will be chosen at random, contacted via email and have five days to claim their prize before another winner is selected.
Though we were not paid for this review, we were sent a rockaRoo to review. All opinions are those of The Wise Baby.