Last Monday, we started featuring easy, healthy, family friendly, “real mom” recipes. The lady behind those recipes was once featured on real mom Wednesday (here), but she is back again, as recipe guru, editor extraordinare, Kelly. Kelly is mama to sweet and handsome little guy Hank and she’s sharing her latest favorites with us today so enjoy and join me in welcoming Kelly to The Wise Baby team! xoxo
I am excited to share my new list of favorite baby products now that Hank is an engaged, energetic 14 month old! Since I will be sharing recipes on the Wise Baby its only fitting that most of my favorites are meal time related.
1. ChooMee- This is one of those products that you REALLY wish you had thought of. It attaches to the top of most brands of baby pouches and controls the flow of food. Hank was always pouring the food all over and so I couldn’t feed him pouches on the go until we got these. It has a flow valve so the pouch works like a bottle. Now he can eat pouches in the car seat, stroller, or family room with out me worrying about mess! We don’t go anywhere without these still at 14 months!
2. Munchkin Click Lock Fresh Food Freezer Pops- These pops are the best for teething babies. We always keep a batch in the freezer at all times. I give one to Hank after dinner to numb any possible teething pain before bed. Also they make him so happy! Who doesn’t love a Popsicle!
3. BABYBJORN Soft Bib- We went through A LOT of bibs before these. My husband ordered them on Amazon and thank goodness for them! Hank moves around a lot when he is eating and even with a towel under the high chair it was still a mess. These catch a ton of food and make my clean up so much better. Also they are GREAT for dining out. You don’t have to worry about the floor being a complete disaster when you leave and you just wipe them clean and toss back in your diaper bag!
4. Hello Baby Books – Hank really loves these books. We have quite a few of them and they are his favorites by a landslide. The bath time one especially. He has been obsessed with that one since three months and still is. Also the Hello Baby Play and Learn: Colors is a HUGE hit. You can slide circles of color up and down. Baby Basics My First Words is GREAT for this age. It encourages interactive reading by asking questions at the bottom of each page. It is so exciting to see Hank point to the right animal or color!
5. Marpac Dohm-DS Dual Speed Sound Conditioner- I have to keep this as a favorite from my original list. It is still the product we use the most. Hank doesnt take a nap or go to bed without it. I’m convinced its also why he sleeps so well when we travel. We have a major construction project going on at the house and Hank sleeps right through it with this machine on! I think this will be on my list forever!!
Thanks for sharing your new fav’s Kel! And thanks for sharing all your delish recipes with us – stay tuned each Monday to see what Kelly is cooking up for us!