This afternoon we are introducing our final editor to you all, Praveen! Last but certainly not least I am so excited to introduce Praveen, mama to sweet and very handsome little man, Nehvin. Praveen is a super stylish, savvy and wise mama herself and has shared some some awesome product reviews with us as well as a very informative post on safe air travel with an infant. We actually featured Praveen’s favorites sometime ago and I am so thrilled she is on board. Praveen I could be “product loving twins” because many of her favorites then and now are some of mine, too. I am thrilled she is on board with us so please join me in welcoming Praveen! xo
Hello Wise Baby readers! My name is Praveen and like Lindsey I’m a Chicago girl. As a first-time mom who also works full-time, I’ve come to appreciate convenience, versatility, and easy clean up in all things baby. I share our lovely condo with our cat, dog, my Mister, and our vivacious little Man, who just turned 6 months old. When I’m not juggling baby and everything else, I sometimes blog over at rnlmusings. I’m thrilled to be joining the Wise Baby team and I can’t wait to share tips and tricks with you!! Here’s a few more of our favorite products as the little Man works his way through his first year.
1. Beaba BabyCook Pro: I love how simple this makes food prep for the little Man. It’s self-contained, which makes steaming and pureeing fruits and vegetables easy and simple. You can also make enough for one meal or enough for the whole week and freeze the rest in serving size portions. And best of all, the Beaba Babycook Pro is easy to clean, and I love easy to clean, see above. The little Man loves experiencing new tastes and textures, some more than others, and I love knowing exactly what goes into his food.
2. Inchbug Orbit Labels: Now that the little Man is in full time daycare we were constantly getting bottle caps mixed up or having another kid’s bottle sent home with ours. That was until we found the Inchbug Orbit bands. They come in a variety of colors, are non-toxic, dishwasher & microwave safe, easy to put on yet snug, and they can be personalized with your little one’s name. They’re also reusable, so they’ll grow with your child from bottles to sippy cups to snack containers and sports bottles. I sucker for any product with a long lifespan.
3. 3. Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo: This stuff smells amazing, I love that he still smells delicious the next day after all the dirty diapers and spit up, and it leaves his hair silky soft! A little goes a long way with this two-in-one wash, and it’s sulfate-free, organic, and incredibly moisturizing.
4. Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother: This has made sleep training a lot easier. It’s great for keeping him entertained in the morning when he wakes up, he actually turns it on himself, and it’s great for putting him to sleep. It features 4 modes: an ocean sounds and lights mode, an ocean sounds only mode, a lullaby and lights mode, and a lullaby only mode. The moving sea animals and bright colors are engaging, and it has a large on/off switch that baby can use. I love the drift off feature that gradually softens the lights and music every 10 minutes. It even has a remote control so that we can turn it back on if he gets fussy without actually going into his nursery.
5. VTech Move and Crawl Ball: Love the variety of interaction this toy offers. And unlike other toys that make noise, I don’t find this one annoying. Especially now that the little Man is trying to figure out how to crawl, this self-rolling ball catches his attention and encourages movement on his part. It also features bright and interactive buttons with animals, shapes, and numbers.
6. Zo-li Baby Gum Massagers: The little Man loves this teeter. It’s perfect for those hard to reach molars and has a textured surface that works those sore gums. I love it because it features an anti-choke shield, and it works the same fine motor skills needed for brushing.