- DIY dyed onesies & baby wraps I’m in full-on nesting mode over here, and am busy working on my baby to do list. One of the projects I wanted to tackle were dyed baby wraps. I adore newborn pictures with baby wraps and decided to try it out. Honestly, I love how easy and budget friendly this little DIY project was.
a ... Read this post
- Fall Picture Outfits With the new school year upon us, it’s only a matter of time before school and family pictures start to line the schedule. There are so many adorable outfits for your babies and toddlers, and here are some of our favorites for the fall.
Just remember that you can still have an cute and coordinated family look without ... Read this post
- Summer Infant Car Seat Coat Review
In the fall, we were lucky enough to have a trip to the pumpkin patch, where our twins stayed toasty warm thanks to their JJ Cole BundleMe stroller blankets. We’ve been struggling, however, with what we could do for the trips in and out of the car. Our twins needed big coats because of the weather, but ... Read this post
- Best First Baby Shoes This time last year, all my mama friends and I were carefully picking out our first walkers shoes. As it happens, we all ended up with Striderite for first shoes. Since then, we have discovered some other brands that offer the best in foot health.
When it comes to shoes for Harrison, I opt to take ... Read this post
- Chewbeads Review I used love to accessorize, especially with beautiful statement necklaces and baubles. Then my little Man started his teething and grabbing phase. Which meant if my favorite necklace wasn’t covered in drool, he had his vice like death grip on them. I was terrified he’d break them or that a piece would end up in his mouth, ... Read this post
- Best new baby products Today we are talking about some of the coolest new baby products to hit the market within the last year or so. All of these products are worth taking a closer look at and hopefully we’ll be featuring more detailed reviews (and giveaways) very soon. If you have any experience with them drop me a ... Read this post
- Winter Baby Wear It is crazy to think today is the first day of winter. My disdain for cold temperatures has me wishing that today signified the halfway point of winter and not the beginning. Although, we’ve been lucky in Chicago with unseasonably warm temperatures so I can’t really complain. We’ve talked about some good baby wear/gear options ... Read this post
- Holiday Baby Styles Ready or not the holiday festivities are around the corner. Do you have your littles ones outfits picked out? Is it just me or is it tough to decide what your little one is going to wear on holidays? As silly as it sounds I feel like there is a lot of pressure… I mean there ... Read this post
- Fall Baby Wear Along with the drop in temperatures comes some super cute fall baby wear. We posted some stylish fall maternity clothes a few weeks back and today we are focused on some fashionable duds for the younger set. I am sure you’re not surprised to hear I have scoured the web for the most stylish and ... Read this post
- Infant Halloween Costumes Halloween has always been special to me – it’s my birthday! So you can imagine the pressure I feel to find the “perfect” costume for Eloise. I posted on Facebook the other day for some ideas on great places to find reasonable, generally well made and cute Halloween costumes. I got some great responses and ... Read this post