It is with much excitement and enthusiasm that I share my first recipe on The Wise Baby with you! My name is Kelly and I have a 14 month old son Hank and write a health food blog Pretty Little Paleo. After becoming a mom my recipes have changed a bit to be faster, easier, and prepared during nap time but always healthy and delicious! I hope to inspire you to make a quick and easy dinner that will please both parents and little ones.
I am ALWAYS looking for easy fish recipes that both my husband and Hank will enjoy. This salmon only needs 5 ingredients and cooking it in the foil pouch makes it a breeze to clean up. Best part is you can prep everything earlier in the day have it on a cookie sheet in the fridge and be ready to go when dinner rolls around. I served it with roasted brussel sprouts and a mixed green salad and it was a winner!
- 1 pound of salmon ( this serves 2 adults and 1 toddler)
- 1 shallot diced
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil and balsamic
- combine the halved tomatoes with the diced garlic in a small mixing bowl
- grate in the garlic
- add the olive oil and balsamic
- sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper and mix
- line a cookie sheet with foil and then place a larger piece of foil you can wrap fish in on top
- simply set the fish on foil dump your tomato mix and wrap
- bake on 350 for 25 mins