Happy Real Mom Wednesday! We all know and love Wednesdays because we get to hear what works for our fellow mamas. Today’s mama, Caitlin has a great line up of products to share with us including something I have never seen before, the Jolly Jumper – Eloise would have LOVED it! Enjoy this fab, real mom list and if you’d like to share your favorites, we always need volunteers so email me for the easy details.
Hello! I am a first time, work from home mom to my beautiful 5 month old baby boy, Oliver. We live on a military base in Ontario, Canada in a small town house. Juggling work, blogging, and a new baby can be exhausting but I’ve found a few helpful products along the way!
1. Skip Hop Treetop Friends Activity Gym: I saw this gym on Amazon a while before Oliver was born and instantly fell in love. I love that it come with the tummy time pillow and mirrors for him to look at himself. It comes with a nice plastic carry case that you can easily travel with or store away. Plus the forest animals are so darn cute!
2. Cloud b Tranquil Turtle Night Light, Ocean: We cannot live without this turtle! We use it for night time, nap time and even travel with it! It projects an underwater image and can play two soothing sounds that can put anyone to sleep instantly! My husband and I have even used this ourselves when we couldn’t sleep!
3. Jolly Jumper: This is an amazing invention! Oliver cannot get enough of this jumper and neither can I! I love that he can exercise jumping around while I get some free time to clean, blog or work!
4. Oball: I think that this is an amazing product! It has helped with Oliver’s motor skills tremendously! It’s easy for him to grasp and pick up all by himself. It’s also soft and Oliver loves to chew on it while he is teething.
5. Carter’s 5-Pack Short Sleeve Bodysuits: These are my go to diaper shirts for sure! I used to use them for undershirts in the winter and now I put them on Oliver as shirts themselves, alone or paired with cute leggings in the summer!
6. Coach Baby Bag in Saffiano Leather: I’m not one to splurge on expensive baby items but thankfully my sister gifted me this amazing bag! It is so big I can carry everything that I need for the day easily. Having the option of cross-body or small straps is a great feature as well! The leather is easy to keep clean and BEAUTIFUL!
7. SkinFix Diaper Rash Cream: I love this paste. When Oliver’s bum starts turning a little red it stops the irritation right away before it can get any worse.
8. WubbaNub: We love these soothers. We have two, the little lamb and the dinosaur. They are pretty much impossible to loose and Oliver loves playing with the stuffy on the end.
9. Infantino Ring-A-Links Teether Set: I find so many ways to use these! I link them into a chain and use them to hold Oliver’s toys while he is in his stroller or carseat to keep his toys from falling on the ground and to keep them in reach. He also loves to chew on them, and the bright colours and textures are great!