Today’s pretty Real Mama has a great line up of products to share with us and I have the privilege of knowing this savvy mama so I can tell you she is a Wise lady. And little Mr. Foster is just as cute as can be, right?!? Caroline has included fabulous product descriptions on how these products work in her lifestyle so I know you’ll find her favorites super helpful. A big thanks to Caroline and her handsome little man, Foster for stopping by to share their wisdom and if you’d like to share your favs, we’d love to feature them. Email me for details!
My name is Caroline and I am a first time mommy to a beautiful 3 month old baby boy named Foster. We live in a suburban area in a wonderful ranch style home (one level) that has been a blessing being a first time mom. Foster is truly the light of mine and my husband’s life not only because he’s cute but because we could not have asked for a better behaved baby. The kid has seriously been smiling non stop since day 7! Not to mention the incredible relationship he has with our 4 year old black lab, Mully (aka our first baby). It melts my heart everyday that I am so blessed with this amazing family. Here are a few of our favorite things that have helped us along the way.
1. Graco Blossom High Chair – This chair literally has it all! It’s a 4 in 1 seating system that grows with your child’s needs. As of right now my son is only 3 months but it has served me well while in the kitchen. Foster loves to be at my level and this chair caters to an unstable infant. It has a 5-point harness and a reclining seat back so your little one stays in place.
2. Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit- My mother in law found this wonderful suit while reading the paper one day. Next she went online and watched the YouTube video to find out more info. This is a transitional suit for the baby that is ready to not have his/her arms swaddled down but still needs the comfort of feeling swaddled. In particular my little guy does not quiet have control of his arms and this suit “muffles” those jumps and or swings to the face while he’s sleeping. He absolutely loves this sleeping suit.
3. Mustela Skin Products- What can I say, I love the smell and performance of these products! The colder weather and drool has taken a toll on my baby’s skin and these products have helped so much. Oh and don’t think I’m creepy if you find me in an isle huffing these products in 20 years trying to take me back to this time in my life.
4. Magnificent Baby Clothing- Okay so I had to put this on the list for all you Dad’s out there. NO SNAPS! Just magnets…easy as that. My husband thinks this is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And the clothes are pretty cute too.
5. Pottery Barn Chamois Blankets – Once again the colder months are approaching and trying to put Foster in his pumpkin seat with a coat on is very tough. These blankets are so incredibly soft and warm. They are the perfect winter blanket.
6. AVENT Soothie Pacifiers- Hands down the best pacifier ever made for an infant. Foster does not like any other paci…I’ve tried.
7. Puj Tub – I’m not going to lie and say I wasn’t terrified to give Foster his first bath. This bathtub was so so so helpful. It fits perfectly in your bathroom sink. Has a non slip surface and lays flat for easy storing and fast drying. I give this product all the time for a shower gift.
8. Old Navy Little Bundles Socks- These socks STAY ON! Foster is so small that it’s kind of silly to have shoes for him yet. These have a snug fit and can not be kicked off.
I love Caroline’s recommendation on the Old Navy socks – I was always looking for socks that would stay on Eloise’s feet when she was younger and now I know for baby #2! Thanks again Caroline! xoxo
Caroline is such a rockstar, she sent in a photo of the Puj tub at her house so we can all see how it fits in her sink. Thank you Caroline – you’re the bomb (do people still say that?!?)