Happy real mama Wednesday! Today’s mama, Danielle has an absolutely fabulous list of products – from strollers to bottle warmers and everything in between there is a product for everyone on her list. A big thanks to Danielle and her cutie, Maddox for sharing their favorites with us and if you would like to share yours, email me. It is easy and these features are a big hit!
My name is Danielle and I am a first time mom to a sweet baby boy named Maddox. I am lucky enough to have a lot of mommy friends that shared some of their favorite items with me and I’d love to share some of my favorite things with you!
1. Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra– This bra was a lifesaver when I went back to work and had to pump several times a day. It has a sturdy zipper, unlike the first pumping bra I purchased; it also has a Velcro band that’s fully adjustable. But the best thing about this bra is it’s hands free, perfect for the multitasking mama!
2. Kiinde Kozii bottle warmer– This bottle warmer is amazing because it has an automatic shut off that not only turns the warmer off but it also drains the water into a reservoir. This means no overheated bottles because your busy schedule prevented you from taking the bottle out in time! The Kozii warms frozen or thawed breastmilk, formula, storage bags, plastic or glass bottles and food jars.
3. Sakura Bloom Pure Baby Sling– I started using this sling when my baby was just a couple weeks old. We both love how cozy and close it keeps him. Now that he’s a little older he loves hanging out in his sling to go on walks and I love using it at the grocery story to give me free hands and space in the shopping cart.
4. Ubbi Diaper Pail– This diaper pail is a little more expensive initially but it uses regular trash bags so you will end up saving money! I love its sleek look but more importantly it keeps the odor in the can. It also has a lock on top that might be helpful when our little man starts getting into things.
5. Belly Bandit– I ended up having a C-section and a friend immediately recommended the Belly Bandit for recovery. The Belly Bandit offered a lot of support; I found it especially helpful getting out of bed and bending over to get Maddox in and out of his bassinet.
6. Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns– I heard about this from another Wise Baby post but I think it’s worth mentioning again. This tear free shampoo gently treats cradle cap.
8. Baby Jogger City Mini– There are so many amazing strollers out there that it’s hard to choose. We ended up deciding on the City Mini because so many of my girlfriends have the City Mini and they raved about it. It maneuvers easily, folds flat and folds up with just one hand! One thing worth mentioning is that you will need to purchase a car seat adapter if you plan on using it with your infant car carrier.
9. 4Moms Infant Tub – This was not our first tub but I wish it was! I love everything about this tub! With this tub you let the water run and circulate in clean water throughout baby’s bath. Perfect, if your little one happens to go potty every time you put him in the tub! It also has a digital sensor that lets you know if the temperature of the running water gets too hot or cold.