Happy Wednesday wise mama’s and papa’s! We’ve got another really great installment of Real Mom’s Favorites today. Mama, Dina has rounded up some of the best of the best that make her life easier and her little lady happy. Enjoy learning more about these awesome products and if you have an equally great list to share, please sent it on over to us! All the details, here.
I’m a suburban, work outside the home first time-mom in New England with a vivacious and beautiful 9 month old baby girl who has just discovered crawling. My days are long balancing work, home, and, and mommy-hood so I’m always looking for products that make my life easier.
1. Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile – My daughter adores this! We can lay her in the crib and she will listen to the music and watch the images and little animals spin by! When they’re older, you can take the mobile part off and it will project on the ceiling. It usually buys me enough time to take a shower! I also love that it comes with a remote so I can turn it on in the morning without her seeing me so I can get ready.
2. Motorola Remote Wireless Video Monitor – While Zoe slept in our room at first, when we did move her to her crib, we loved that we could see and here her with this monitor. Our home is two floors and the range on this is phenomenal.
3. Dr. Brown’s Bottles – Breastfeeding didn’t work out for us, and these bottles were a lifesaver for Zoe. They really do cut back on baby’s gas
4. 4Moms Mamaroo – I cannot speak enough how amazing the Mamaroo is. Zoe would spend all her time in it while we were downstairs and it would rock her right to sleep. We eventually started calling it the “pooperoo” because, well, she would poop every time we put her in it!
5. NoseFrida – We traveled to visit family for Zoe’s first Christmas and she got her first stuffy nose… My cousin let us borrow hers and it cleared her nose up so fast! The hospital bulb was not cutting it. It seems gross at first, but totally worth it when you’ve got a stuffed up baby at 2am.
6. Britax B-Ready Stroller – We originally had another stroller but I loved all the configurations this stroller offered and that I could turn Zoe to face me in both the car seat and the stroller seat. Also, the basket underneath is HUGE and fit my diaper bag and all my shopping bags at the mall.
7. aden + anais Burpy Bib – These bibs are phenomenal. They have so much coverage for all the spit up and when they start solids, they offer plenty of coverage for baby. They work as bibs and burp cloths, great for when you’re trying to cut back on the amount of gear you carry everywhere. And they just get softer with every wash.
8. 4Moms Breeze – I like easy and convenient and fast… This is all of those things. Zoe actually slept in the bassinet feature of this play yard her first few weeks, and now that it’s in our living room, at the end of the night it folds up so easily…. While I’m holding the baby!
9. Mustela PhysiObebe – This product smells so good and is wonderful for those first weeks when you’re not giving them full baths but they need to clean up. Also great for after diaper blow-outs to freshen them up.
10. Boon Lawn Countertop Drying Rack – Lots of bottles means lots of bottle washing and the typical bottle drying racks do not hold enough. This is large enough to hold a day’s worth of bottles without looking ridiculous on my kitchen counter.