Today’s Real Mama comes to us from Canada and she comes bearing a great list of her favorite products for her active little guy, Charles. A few of my favorites make this list (the Beco carrier) and I love Elizabeth’s toy suggestions. I know you guys will enjoy her list too and if you’d like to share your own fabulous list of favorites, email me for the easy peasy details, I’d love to have you!
I live in Ontario, Canada in a suburb. We have a split level home with too many stairs & lots of baby gates! I am a first time mum to a 6 month old boy, Charles. He is a busy & happy chap. He started crawling early, has begun pulling to a stand, and wants to walk with help from Mum We have a fairly active lifestyle including daily walks, mummy & baby groups, time with friends/family, hikes, and have done some travelling too.
These are a few products that have been a huge help with keeping Charles entertained as well as products that fit with our active lifestyle.
1) phil&teds Lobster Highchair – not a traditional high chair. I love that it doesn’t take up a lot of room in our kitchen and he sits at the table with us. Plus we can use it when eating out or travelling, bonus!
2) Baby legs – these are just too cute They help protect his knees when crawling on our hardwood floors and provide an extra layer now that its getting cold out!
3) Robeez – love these soft sole and unstructured baby shoes for when we are out, they’re the next best thing to being barefoot. We have the classic soft soles brown boot + a pair of shoes and always get complements.
4) Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover – this has been the most used item from my registry! It’s perfect for our active lifestyle, nursing on the go & when travelling.
6) Beco Soleil – This carrier is so comfortable and easy to use. It can be used three ways and comes in lots of stylish colours/patterns. When travelling in London England I hardly used a stroller in favor of a carrier because of easy of use on the tube & trains with all of the stairs.
A bigt thanks to Elizabeth for the great list! xoxo