In my mind, if a product is good enough for a mama of multiple, it is good enough for all of us, right?!? We are lucky enough to have another TWIN mom sharing her favorites with us. Emily has a great list for her adorable guy and gal, Ari and Live (I am obsessed with their names!). Enjoy this line up
I am a first-time mom of 14-week old boy/girl twins, Ari & Liv. We live in an urban community in St. Louis in a house that we have quickly outgrown!
1. Baby Brezza: This is like the Keurig for baby formula- genius! Feeding twins is no easy feat, especially when they are both screaming at the same time. This little genius allows you to put the bottle on a base underneath the machine; you select the amount of ounces you want, and it magically mixes the water and formula, all while warming it up….in under 10 seconds! Best investment we have made so far.
2. Fisher-Price Rock n’ Play Sleeper: These are fantastic, especially for our little guy with reflux. They lounge in them during the day, slept in them the first 12 weeks of their lives at night, and are collapsable and super portable- great for road trips!
3. 4MOMS mamaRoo: being short on space, this is a must-have; it serves as 6 swings in one with different motions and sounds to soothe any crying baby. Plus it has a high contrast mobile the babes love to stare at 🙂
4. Motorola Baby Monitor with 2 cameras: after doing a lot of research, we decided on this safety monitor because not only does it come with 2 cameras, but it allows you to tilt, pan, and zoom on both babies. Great sound and picture quality!
5. Baby Trend Diaper Champ: we also bought the Diaper Genie to compare, but this one is hands down our favorite. It keeps all stink at bay AND you can use any cheap scented trash bag to line it- BONUS!
6. Puj collapsable bath tub: I didn’t even know this existed until a friend of mine gifted it to us. This styrofoam bath tub weighs less than a pound, and collapses into a flat piece when you are done for easy storage. Fits perfectly in any kitchen sink!
7. Snuza Hero Baby Monitor: this is the weirdest looking thing you’ve ever seen, but has saved my sanity. Bringing home 2 premies was stressful enough, and being the neurotic mom I am, I didn’t want to have to check every 5 minutes to make sure they were still breathing. This clips onto baby’s diaper, and has a sensor that will detect belly movement/breathing. If it doesn’t detect movement for more than 10 seconds, it will send a vibration to “wake” the baby, and if that doesn’t work, after another 10 seconds an alarm will sound.
A big thanks to Emily and her cuties for the awesome list! xoxo