Its real mama Wednesday and today, we have a great list of favorites from a savvy mama! With 5 kids under one roof, she has a curated list of products that work with her busy lifestyle. I love that she has included some fun toys for the toddler set. Enjoy Leslie’s list and if you’d like to share your favorites, we’d love to have you. Check out all the details, here!
Happy Wednesday! I’m Leslie: mommy to three beautiful stepkids (Julianna, 6; Ava, 9; and Michael, 13) and two ultra-squishy baby girls (Luci who is 6 months and Sophia is 2 years old). Every Wednesday I look forward to sneaking a few minutes to look over the Real Mom’s Favorites! My family of 7(!!!) is cozy in our 1500 SF home! We squish all 4 girls in one bedroom, and they love it! I am excited to share with you some of the things that make my babies and me happy.
1. Inglesina Fast Table Chair, Lime – We have used this chair for both of our girls, and they both love it. Sophia stayed in it until she was so heavy that she was tipping over tables!! We can clip it on the counter or table so they are able to sit with us at home and in restaurants. We always carry it with us in restaurants. It takes up much less room than a normal high chair (and we can put it in the booth instead of on the end).
2. Shea Moisture Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo Olive & Marula – This baby wash is the only one we use! We have tried others, but we always come right back to this one! It keeps them “baby” soft and has a dreamy, sniff-worthy smell!
3. Honest Diapers/Wipes/Diaper Cream – I am sneaking in two extras in this one! We are an “Honest” family! We have used Honest diapers and wipes since day 1 with both Sophia and Luci. My Luci is allergic to all other wipes (including other premium organic brands), and the diaper cream is the only one that takes care of her diaper rash. Oh… and the diaper cream smells amazing (the other ones that seem to be effective have a medicinal smell)!
4. Fisher-Price Snugabunny Cradle ‘N Swing (With Smart Swing Technology) – Sophia was a good sleeper, but when Luci came along… she had different plans! She kept us up all night every night in the beginning. Until an angel loaned me a baby swing! Judge if you will, but I would have done most anything to get my girl (and her tired mama) some sleep. This swing was a LIFESAVER!
5. Angel Dear Blankie, Pink Owl – Luci adores her sweet owl lovey! She snuggles it and squishes it against her face. It’s super soft, and we own at least seven in various styles and colors.
6. Zutano Baby Fleece Bootie – These booties are so stinking cute! They look adorable on those sweet baby feet, and they are harder for them to get off than regular socks. I am not saying that they don’t occasionally come off when pulled, but they stay on better than others I have tried.
7. Hape – Gourmet Chef Kitchen – Sophia can’t get enough of her kitchen. While I cook dinner, Soph plays in her own kitchen. This particular one has lots of accessories included. It is so well made and looks classy in my kitchen! She makes “soups” and is eager to share!
8. aden + anais Muslin Dream Blanket – While a little pricey, this blanket is such a great investment. It is soft (and gets softer and softer as you wash it), and it is big enough to cover my girls in the car seat or wherever.
9. American Girl – Bitty Baby Doll – Sophia got this beautiful doll for her 2nd birthday! She fell in love with her from the moment she laid eyes on her.