Today’s real mom is a savvy, on the go lady whose list includes some great products for a busy, fun filled lifestyle. I love mama Lisa’s list because while the products are great for travel they are also super functional at home. I am already planning to try out the awesome sponges and Bob Marley lullabies Lisa suggests. It makes my day when one of you real mamas introduces me to something new I just have to try! A big thanks to Lisa and cute as a button Bobbi Elle for sharing their favorites and if you’d like to share yours, email me for details!
I’m a new mama to the beautiful 7-month old baby girl, Bobbi Elle and blogger at One Balanced Mama. My husband, Bob, and I live in Miami in a two-story home and we have an active lifestyle that includes lots of travel and social settings with family and friends. And since our baby shares our same active lifestyle, these are a few things that have helped me stay on top of things!
1) Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller – I love my Bugaboo Chamelon stroller that I received as a gift for the baby…however, when I’m headed to the airport and flying from city to city – the Baby Jogger City Mini is the perfect stroller to get me thru the airport in a breeze. Its simple to snap up and its stylish too. I make sure to use the baby jogger carrying case to ensure it stays in good form when I check it at the gate.
2) Boppy Travel Pillow – I had to travel to China while my baby was 4 months and I was knee deep in breast feeding..the boppy travel pillow saved me – and my back. Its a smaller version of the original boppy pillow that you can carry around as a sling bag. Easy to transport and much needed during take-offs and landings.
3) I am Love Black bag – Peace Love World carries this awesome everyday bag that I received as a gift. After trying out a few different diaper bags – this is definitely the way to go. Its big, spacious, with 6 outside pockets. I’m able to carry all of her essentials as well as mine and still have space for more!
4) Tiny Love Super Mat – the hotel room is not the ideal place to entertain a child. Having this super mat to throw on the floor is the perfect solution. I can sit her on the floor comfortably and she has so much space to move around, play with colorful items on the mat and also play with her toys. Although its big – it folds up nicely in the suitcase.
5) California Baby – Eco Traveler Tote – Eco Traveler Tote – perfect travel size for all of your babies bathing essentials. Lotion, shampoo, sunscreen, diaper rash cream and more – this set is great for road trips or just having in your diaper bag.
6) Baby Buddy Natural Bath Sponge – I just LOVE these baby sponges. Their great for travel and for home. Once I got a hold of this – I ditched the washcloth. Its super soft and absorbent and feels great on the baby.
7) OXO On-The-Go Drying Rack and Bottle Brush – after dragging around my bottle brush in ziplock bags, and not knowing where to put my items after washing them in hotel sinks – this was the perfect solution!
8) Bob Marley Lullabies – great download on your iphone with the sounds of Bob Marley instrumentals playing for the little one. Whether on the road, at home before bedtime or in the car – this playlist relaxes the baby right away!
9) Take and Toss bowls – these are the best…the perfect size to fit in your diaper or insulated bag. Great quality and even better prices…you won’t feel bad for leaving one behind, but will go out of your way to keep them just as well. The take and toss spoons are a perfect compliment.
10) Packing Pro App – this app has saved me so much time when packing for not just myself, but also my baby. Once you customize this list according to your needs – its a breeze to pack and check things off as you go along. This is must-have for my fellow Type A-personality moms!
How awesome is Lisa’s list? Love it! Thanks again Lisa.
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for helping keep the lights on at The Wise Baby.