Happy Wednesday (already)! Today we have a one-stop-shop real moms favorites that you are going to love. Wise Mama, Megan has everything from toys to cribs to strollers and stain removers – seriously, this is a jam packed list of really great recommendations. Enjoy Megan’s list and if you have an awesome line up of favorite products you would like to share, check out the details for submission, here. If you have any questions whatsoever, email me!
My name is Megan and I’m a new mom to an 8-month happy baby named Ben. I live just outside of Philadelphia and love finding new baby products to love. These are some of my tried and true favorites.
1. Gerber 10-pack Prefold Birsdsye 3-ply Cloth Diapers with Absorbant Padding – these are perfect for messes, spit up, feeding time, and more; I love that they are small but absorbant and the price is right (around $12 for 10)
2. Snap Bibs – these are the best bibs I’ve tried; we’ve been using the large size since 6 mo – with plenty of room to grow into. They are made of thick vinyl, are completely wipeable (yay, no laundry), and come in a great variety of colors. The snap resists even the hardest tug, so the bib stays in place. I can’t say enough great things about these!
3. OxiClean Baby Stain Fighter – I am obsessed with whiter whites – and I have finally been able to keep my onesies looking new by soaking overnight in OxiClean. I use every week.
4. B. Zany Zoo Wooden Activity Cube – Aren’t B. Toys just the cutest? I think the colors are great – and this cube is packed with a bunch of interesting panels to keep Ben occupied. He also likes to pull himself up on it now to play with the beads on the top. My older neice also enjoys this toy – an all around win that I am sure I’ll get a few years out of.
5. Nuby 4-Pack Hot Safe Spoons – I’ve tried a few different brands and realized I favored these because they are long and curved to make feeding easy. They also turn white if the food is too hot for baby.
6. IKEA Sundvik Crib – I love this crib. I was hesitant at first since it’s just $120 – a crib that cheap can’t possibly hold up, right?! Wrong! This crib is sturdy, safe, and great-looking. I have it in gray-brown, which is a driftwood color, and IKEA makes many other furniture options in this as well to coordinate for a nursery. It has two height options as a crib, and even converts to a toddler bed. Putting it together was a breeze, too.
7. UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller, Jake (Black) – I love this stroller, it looks great, handles well, has the functionality of a travel system (carseat not included, but compatible with most brands), and is on the light side. I debated between the vista and cruz, but ultimately chose the cruz because it’s more compact – and I’m really happy with the decision.
8. Baby Einstein Discover and Play Piano – I love this toy for a few reasons. First, it has multiple modes (music, counting, and animals), it’s compact, and it lights up. I love this toy for the car or for travel.
9. OXO Tot PerfectPull Wipes Dispenser – I received this wipes dispenser as a gift and have loved it ever since. Firstly, I can cut costs by buying bulk wipes to refil – and the weight inside helps prevent pulling out multiple wipes by accident. Looks great on our changing table too!