Happy Wednesday mama’s and papa’s! Today we really have a fabulous line up of baby gear from one very wise mama, Sarah. I love her list because it is full of super functional, well loved products. I can speak from experience because many on her list our beloved in our house, just ask our 2.5 year old about her “wubbs”! Enjoy this list of very helpful products and if you have your own to share we would love to have ’em! You can find all the details, here.
My name is Sarah and I’m the lucky mama of Aiden, a sweet and active 7 month old. We live in a small house in rural New Hampshire. We are always looking for products to make our lives easier and make caring for Aiden a little simpler.
1. Wubbanubs– This is the only pacifier Aiden has ever taken but he’s loved it from the first time he tried it! We have the red dog and the yellow duck but his favorite is the red dog. He loves being able to cuddle up with it and hold onto the puppy to keep it in his mouth.
2. Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes– I got this at my baby shower and I decided to try it with Aiden on a whim and he loved it! This toy keeps him happy and occupied during car rides, plus I love how cheap it is if we ever lose it or it breaks. We don’t go anywhere without his puppy wubbanub, this music box and the next item on our list.
3. Dr. Brown’s Formula Mixing Pitcher– We absolutely adore Dr. Browns bottles but my favorite is the pitcher! We make a days worth of milk to store in the fridge and it makes my life so much easier! I love being able to just walk to the fridge and pour a bottle instead of taking the time to shake up the milk. The best part is that it gets rid of the air bubbles you get from shaking up bottles. We always see a huge difference between pitcher milk and shaken milk when it comes to gas and tummy issues. This is probably my favorite product!
4. Urbini Touri Travel System– We adore this stroller! I was originally drawn to this stroller and carseat system because of the price, $150. But my favorite thing is how the stroller is so sleek and easy to maneuver. They are also thinner and less bulky than the average stroller and carseat, which is a big plus for me. I’m looking forward to being able to use the stroller without the carseat when he gets older because the stroller is so light and easy to open and close.
5. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker– I bought this for Aiden for his first Christmas and he loves it! He isn’t walking yet but the activity panel detaches to lay flat and play with. He will sit still for a good 20-30 mins playing with the activity panel, he especially loves turning the gears. I think he’s really going to enjoy walking with it when he gets older.
6. The Hungry Caterpillar Let’s Count Teether book– This is hands down Aiden’s favorite toy! He will literally drop whatever he is playing with if I hand this to him. He loves the crinkly noise and chewing on the teether part.
7. Skip Hop Chelsea Downtown diaper bag– I love this diaper bag because it has separate side pockets for bottles so that they don’t spill, plus a separate zipper compartment in front that I use for my stuff (wallets, glasses, keys, etc.) I love being able to keep my stuff separate from all of Aiden’s stuff, and it makes it easy to transfer my things to another bag if I need to. The other thing I love about this bag is that it doesn’t look like a diaper bag, it looks like a nice handbag with tons of pockets.
8. Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo– Aiden is dying to be standing and crawling already so this jumper is an absolute lifesaver! I love being able to let him go crazy in it while I get a break to drink my coffee or eat my lunch. It can be expensive but I think even if it wasn’t given to us, I would definitely spend the money on it! He adores it!