Happy Wednesday! This week seems to be flying by, doesn’t it? Today we have pretty mama Shelly and her adorable little lady, Lane sharing their favorite products. Shelly has some really great recommendations – some I know and love and some that are I didn’t know as well but am happy to learn more about. Which is exactly why I love hearing what y’all use and love! A big thanks to Shelly and if you are interested in sharing your favorite products, email me! It is easy and fun!
I’m a first time mom to an adorable 8-week old girl, Lane. We live in Dallas in a 2200 sq ft. home. I followed The Wise Baby throughout my pregnancy and the Real Moms Favorite Baby Products and registry guides helped me in choosing which products to register for and purchase for our little one.
1. 4Moms Playyard: For the first six weeks, Lane slept in our room and the 4Moms playyard was perfect. The bassinet feature was ideal for a newborn. We opted for the playyard so we wouldn’t have to buy a separate bassinet/cosleeper; I know it will be put to good use as she gets older, too, and when we travel. The set up truly is a breeze!
2. Motorola Video Monitor: At six weeks, Lane started sleeping longer stretches at night, so we moved her to her crib. The Motorola monitor made my husband and I feel at ease that we could see and hear her as soon as she woke.
3. Arm and Hammer changing pads: Between spit up and diaper leaks, it is much easier to throw these down on top of a changing pad then have to do laundry non-stop. Lane’s diaper changing dad sure appreciates these!
4. Gerber diaper cloths: We’ve used these as burp cloths, spit up catchers, and diaper changing pads in a pinch. Good, old fashioned Gerber diaper cloths are a lifesaver in our house.
5. Halo Sleepsack: I know many moms rave about these, but I couldn’t not put them on my list! The Halo sleep sack swaddle is amazing!
6. Medela Freestyle Hands Free Breast Pump: I will be heading back to work full-time soon. The hands free pumping system is easy to use, has helped provide a stash of breastmilk for Lane and will be ideal for maintaining my milk supply while at the office.
7. Sound Machine: We have two golden retrievers that love to bark at the mailman. This assures us that Lane will stay snoozing through the noise!
8. Bummas Wipes: These can do double duty as a wipe, face cleansing cloth or washcloth during bath time. They are the perfect size, soft and thin.
9. Puj Tub: Speaking of bathtime, Lane loves it! The Puj tub is her favorite spot!
10. Ergo Baby Carrier: The Ergo carrier with infant insert works perfectly for when Lane wants to be held and I need to get things done around the house. She is safe and secure and loves a new point of view.
11. Skip Hop Playmat: Lane loves it for playtime and tummy time. She can look at herself in the mirror and loves all of the different sounds that the stuffed animals make.
Again, a big thanks to sweet as can be Shelly for stopping by to share her favorite products and if you’d like to share yours – email me!