Today’s real mama, Tracey has put together a great list of products that can fit any lifestyle. The BOB makes another apperance as a real mom favorite and is quickly becoming one of our most popular products. Tracey’s choice of Skip Hop diaper bag is oh so chic and totally functional. I know you’ll enjoy Tracey’s functional favorite products and if you’d like to share yours – we’d love to have you! Email me for details and a big thanks to Tracey! xo
My name is Tracey and I am a first time mom of a sweet 1-month old little lady named Charlotte (or Charlie for short!). Charlie, my husband, our loving dog and I live within walking distance to the downtown area of our small, outdoor, health obsessed city. We live in a very small, 800 square foot home – the perfect size for our little family.
1. WubbaNub - The WubbaNub is not only the cutest thing ever, but it’s also super functional! The little lamb (in our case) sits on Charlie’s chest without slipping, allowing her to hold the pacifier in place and even work it back to her mouth when it falls out! Bonus: It is also super easy to find in the depths of our diaper bag!
2. BOB Revolution SE - I really can’t say enough about the BOB. It can handle anything from rocky mountain trails to crowded downtown boutiques. The wheels can go over rocks and curbs without jostling the baby around and can turn on a dime. It’s also super easy to collapse and re-open (really, it takes one hand) and fits perfectly in the back of our Subaru Outback.
3. Fisher Price Rock N Play Sleeper - We use the Fisher Price Rock N Play as a bassinet for our little lady and, so far, she’s a champion sleeper! At only one month old, she sleeps 4 to 5 hours at a time! We also pick this thing up and move it around the house constantly. She naps in it in the living room while I get some work done and is content to hang out in it in the bathroom while I steal away for a quick shower. My parents live in our town and we easily fold the RNP up and bring it over to their house on a regular basis as well.
4. Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets - We use these so often and for many different purposes! As a swaddle blanket, a picnic blanket, and, most commonly, as a sun shade over the car seat while in the stroller. The lightweight, breathable fabric shades Baby from the sun while still letting air get through.
5. Skip Hop Duo in French Stripe - This diaper bag is perfection. It is big, but not too big. It has just enough pockets in varying sizes. I love the shallow “mommy” pockets that make finding my keys while trying to open a door and holding a car seat a little bit easier! The stroller straps make it easy to take it on the go and hidden magnetic closures make sure that if tipped over, all of your stuff doesn’t come pouring out. My favorite part is how it looks like canvas but is made of waterproof fabric and is stylish but not too feminine so that Daddy can carry it too!
6. Brica Mirror - I love this little mirror. It gives me such peace of mind to able to see my lady while driving by just glancing in the rear-view mirror.
7. Baby Connect App - This app is available on both Androids and iPhones and is a life saver! When you wake up for a 4:00 AM feeding and have no recollection of what time your last feeding was, you can just open this app and see exactly when it was, how long it was for and (if breastfeeding) which side was last. Although you can track several things with this app, I personally find most useful for tracking feedings and diaper changes!
Thanks again Tracey – you are one wise mama! xo
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for helping keep the lights on at The Wise Baby.