Here we are at another fabulous Real Mom Wednesday. Today’s wise mama is sharing her list for her sweet daughter Taylor. Krisin has a great list for us and one of her products I am excited to hear a first hand review of, the Groove Book. I saw the company on the tv show, The Shark Tank several months ago and was intrigued. See what Kristin has to say about it as well as her fab other picks! If you’d like to share your favorites, we are always looking for volunteers, email me for the details!
My name is Kristin and I am a first time working mom to my beautiful 11 month old girl named Taylor. We live in a three bedroom house in San Jose, California. These have been the best 10 months of our lives and my husband and I are so lucky to have such an easy and happy baby. I have learned so much from other moms so I wanted to share with you a few products that we love and have made our lives easier.
1) Indestructibles Book: These books are amazing! My daughter seems to chew every book I read her and with these books, it’s okay! They are chew proof, non-toxic, ripproof, and utterly indestructible!
2) Angelcare Bath Support (used from 0-10 mo): I love this product!!! My daughter loves the bath and this product makes bath time so easy! Plus it’s not bulky and easy to store, unlike other bathtub products.
3) The Honest company butterfly teether: I love everything from the honest company and this teether is no exception. It is easy for baby to hold and also easy to clip onto the stroller or car seat so it doesn’t drop. Great texture for those sore gums!
4) The Groove Book app: I am constantly taking pictures of Taylor and all the busy things we do but all these great pictures just seem to sit on my phone and I rarely get around to doing anything with them… Until I found Groove Book! Just download the free app and for $2.99 a month they will send you a bound flip book of 100 of your photos you have uploaded from your phone! The photos are perforated so you can keep them in the cute little book or tear them out and frame them or give them to family!
5) Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender: I try to make all of Taylor’s baby food and this immersion blender makes it so easy! It’s simple and convenient to purée pretty much anything, small so it’s easy to store and super easy to clean.
6) Boon Lawn Drying Rack and twig: I love how this product looks on my kitchen counter. Little baby products get lost in the regular dish drying rack so it’s nice to have a clean and functional way to store all your baby products. Useful and brings a pop of color and fun to your kitchen!
7) Boon Fluid Sippy Cup: Best sippy cup I have seen. When Taylor was learning to drink water out of a sippy cup, I tried them all. This one doesn’t leak, has a 2 piece design so it is super easy to clean (dishwasher safe), and is easy for little ones to hold on their own! This is a must buy! It looks adorable drying in the boon grass drying rack too!
A big thanks to Kristin for sharing her fabulous list! xo